Dynemech is providing anti vibration solutions to the Indian Industry for the last 10 years. We are the only company to provide almost all types of vibration control solutions under one roof. Our product range consists of stud mounts for very small machines to wedge mounts for precision machine tools, along with air springs for very low natural frequency vibration damping to spring isolators for heavy presses, hammers, gen sets etc. A spring isolator gives desired natural frequency to obtain phase difference in the frequencies for a rotating machine. Viscous Damping is an important feature of an isolation system. In most cases viscous damping is required to limit excessive movement which could occur as a machine operates at a speed near to, or coinciding with the resonant frequencies of the system. Generally this problem arises during slow run up and run down of rotating machines and during impact at each stroke in presses and hammers.
Advantages of Spring Isolators:
- Very high vibration and shock isolation
- Better Structural Safety
- Improved Health Protection of workers – reduced machine operator fatigue and provide more congenial working environment
- Installation of sensitive equipments and heavy machinery possible in the same workshop
- Shop Floor Flexibility Maintains
- Extended tool and machinery life.
- No foundation is required for small and medium weight machines and reduced depth of foundation for very heavy machines
- Simple to install and reliable.