It’s a versatile metal repair system for filling blowholes, cavities, flaws and machining errors in all cast, steel and metal alloys. Closing cavities and repairing defects: done immediately, hardened in a controlled manner, can be processed directly.
DIAMANT plasticmetal is a fast restoring polymer-bound metal Repair framework for the solid filling of blow openings as well as little and medium-size surrenders. Because of its especially high satisfied of certified metal fillers, plasticmetal shows a generally excellent metal finished and can be machined and manualy worked like metal. As an unreservedly combinable fix framework, plasticmetal from DIAMANT adjusts impeccably to each particular necessity.
14 metal powders and 6 solidifying fluids can be invidually joined in the plasticmetal fix framework and utilized for a particular application. The openly selectable blending proportion permits varible viscosities from fluid to pale. Especially commonsense and practical: Also ideal when tiny sums are rquired, in light of the fact that blended material can be put away without issues and is quickly accessible for ensuing work.
- Excellent metallic character
- Very good adhesion to all metals and alloys
- Resistant to chemically aggressive media
- Permanent temperature resistance up to +250°C (short-term: up to +350°C)
- Short curing times
- Free mixing ratio (consistency: liquid to pasty)
- Workable after hardening like metal and paintable