MM1018 – The liquid backing plate – is a highly filled metal polymer for full-surface and non-positive compensation or filling of inaccuracies and bumps between metal elements such as head plates, bridge bearings, crane runways and rail guides and steel components. Due to its high dimensional stability, MM1018 is also suitable for use in prestressed connections. More than 1,000 structures worldwide are already based on the liquid lining plate, DIAMANT MM1018.
Pasty version for applying and inserting. Product cures at room conditions. Compressive strength of up to 133 N/mm².
MM1018 pasty is a product with general building authority approval (abZ). Approval number: Z-3.82-2042
- Very high compressive strength
- Low creep properties
- Fast curing
- Corrosion and weather resistant
- Easy application by spatula for almost every gap situation
- General building authority approval (abZ)
- Seawater resistant, ABS design assessment
- For best metal character after processing
Gap compensation, non-positive connection
- Headstock bumps
- Bridge bearings
- Crane and guide rails
- Steel hydraulic engineering
- Steel construction and structural steelwork
- Tunnel construction
- For connections steel to steel and steel to concrete.